CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Restorers Journey


By Sharon Hinck

I was so excited when I got my hands on this book; I devoured it in record time. As an avid Restorer fan I was certainly not disappointed with the story. The 3rd book grabs you right from the get go and takes you on a terrifying journey back through the portal as now young Restorer Jake has to learn what it means to be a hero.



Bad guys lurk around every corner, as baffled Jake finds things have changed in the clans in a drastic and disastrous way. When every ally could turn at any moment Jake is faced with wall after wall. What does it mean to be the Restorer? Can any one in these turbulent days even believe the Restorer is for real? Will he have the courage to follow the One, and do what He asks?



I enjoyed this book from cover to cover; there were moments when I was forced to put the book down due to real life. I can tell you, I was about ready to pull my hair out at times. I was infuriated by what happened, and things only ever got worse before they got better. When things don’t seem like they can get worse, they do. This was certainly a turbulent trip, but well worth it!


Visit Sharons Site http://www.sharonhinck.com/

0 comments: